Renea from Pocket Full of Pretty's tagged me! I don't think I have been tagged in the 3 years I have had this blog. Apparently, it is the MEME tag game in blog world. Since Renea always says I'm all about Me Me Me....then this is right up my alley! Rules: 1. Link to the person that tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. 4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- I read a lot of self help-motivational-positive type books. They just really inspire me and help me keep the saw sharp as they say.
- I can't stand the feeling of kleenix rubbing together or someone putting it in their mouth....it is like the sound of someone running their fingers down the chalk board.
- My husband tickles my forearm for me almost every night to help me relax and go to sleep. We get in bed....watch some television....then when I'm ready to go to sleep....I flop my arm over there. He always takes that arm and tickles it like a good husband.
- My favorite meal in the whole world is a pot of pinto beans, "tators" cornbread with butter and a big old onion. Yummy! Good Stuff.
- I love to get one scoop of orange sherbert and one scoop of chocolate when I get ice cream. The flavor of orange and chocolate are so wonderful to me.
- I am night blind.....and hate to drive at night. I can't see very good. I wear glasses at night and that helps some but normally I don't go anywhere at night by myself for that reason. If I do, I have a driver!
Now, who should I tag.....hmmmm. I'm going to tag my sister who does not yet have a blog so I can't link her.....she can post her comments on my comments.
- Rhea....that would be you.
- Carolyn at Carolyns Days
- Carmen at Musings from a Mermaid
- Susan at A Walk In The Park
- JoAnne at Paper Cats Page
- BlueJade at BlueJade's Musings