Oh my goodness! I had such fun with the Tuesdays Ten Tiny Things Challenge. I enjoyed everyone of your entries. Every one of you is a winner of some sort. So, just read below to see how you won! But first let me say thanks so much for doing this. You know, life is short, and we sometimes do silly things to fill the time....and sometimes, there are special people in the world that help us to do that. Thanks to all of you. It's the "little" things that matter. That being said, Congratulations to Amber for winning the overall challenge of "Most Creative". Please email me your address so you can receive your tiny piece of art by me. Now...
- Queen of Arts (the other queen) First Place for Quickest Entry! She was so excited to do this challenge that she did not realize she had a week. However, I think she did darn good in such a short time and she was the first entry. I particularly liked the lizard! Thanks Oh Mighty Queen! I'm doing a bow right now.
- Amber at Recycled Realities wins first place for most creative. IT was quite a hard decision but when you read her blog entry for that collection...you will understand since you are also a creative person. hers is the two hands at the bottom holding the objects. Please go and read her entry.
- Renea at Pocket full of Prettys: Wins first place for most romantic and sentimental. Again, you have to go and read her entry on her blog. Hers is the fist pic in the middle row with the angel. Her and her husband have been married over 27 years. They are still so in love! Thanks Renea for sharing this.
- Sarah at Sashibala's Creative Meanderings: gets Fist Place for most inovative. She took her pic while at work with her cell phone. I also loved her little joke about the corporate world. I totally understand Sarah....been there done that! Hers is the pic of thumb tacs.
- Bea at Creative Sandwich: gets First Place for most creative writing. I loved her blog entry for her pic. Her pic was great but I enjoyed her writing and humor. (middle one top row)
- Janet at Lavender Loft: First Place for Hardest Working and Having the MOst real miniatures on hand! Wow! I love all her little things. Thanks Janet for participating and giving us two entries! Love it!
- Jennifer at Jennifer Conway: First Place for Most Inspirational-It just sent me over the edge to see her little gnome and I decided I had to have a fairy house. Thanks Jennifer!
- Dawn at Art of Humogenous Proportions: First Place for most colorful entry. Also, I loved the elf and the spool of thread made me think of my grandma. I love my grandma so much. She was a seamstress for the public. Hugs to Dawn!
- Arlene at Art De Me: First Place for Most Naturally Creative: For sharing her collection of stones/rocks shaped like hearts. I know Renea (Pocket Full of Prettys) will love this collection. Yay Arlene!
- Running With Scissors: Fist Place for Most Exotic and Interesting Collection. I particularly like the Pagoda and then the tin man. that little spiky round thing? Hmmmmmm wonder what that is. We should have a contest to identify that! Heehee
Again, I enjoyed this challenge so much. Thanks to all who participated. Please note that the above list was done randomly and without regard to level of bestestness (is that a word?) Each entry was equally awesome. Please let me know if I messed up links or photos. It is harder than it looks to organize a challenge like this! Love My Blog Girlfriends and Sistahs!