Friday, August 22, 2008

Blog Worthy Material


I have to say I'm addicted to blogging. Don't they say the first step is admitting you have a problem?


Hello, my name is Lesley Chandler a.k.a. "Funky Art Queen" and I'm addicted to blogging. I have not blogged for one day.....but I have thought about it. I keep my camera with me at all times due to fear of missing a blog worthy moment. I can't get ready for work in the morning because I get distracted by ideas to blog and my desire to entertain and enlighten you with my brillance.....heehee.


Now tell me, do you see the humor in this photo that I intended? I bought this vintage telephone about a month ago. I have thought about this photo op for sometime and how it would make a funny blog entry. Today, was the day. Not only did I take this picture.....my good friend at Pocket Full of Prettys got some similiar photos of me today. Let's see if she felt they were blog worthy. Hmmm..


9 comments:

Rhea said...

PERFECT!!! PERFECT!!! PERFECT!!! I love it! Remember your invention for this? Love u! Rhea

Funky Art Queen said...

I don't remember my "invention" for this. Remind me Rhea Rhea! hugs
Les

Funky Art Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Love your sense of humor, & I have not had time to post photos yet, but they are forth coming. Hee Hee! I had fun yesterday! Love ya, Renea

Lisa said...

oh girl. you are sooooo funny! we do have fun don't we? is your vehicle 4 wheel drive? it's a ford. priceless. have a great weekend. love ya lisa

Sabii Wabii said...

Addicted...ah yes!
My daughter came home from Glam mas house and informed me she had a really cool phone that "you twist".

rhea said...

Remember you wanted to hook an old receiver like that to a cell phone and then "they" came out with one years later. LOVE YOU, Rhea

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Okay Missy...I finally got my photos posted. Go check it out. You are too funny! Love ya! Renea

Judith HeartSong said...

ouch, a rotary phone is vintage now......... great picture!