Friday, May 16, 2008

Word to the Bird




Back to my new love of all things typographic and wordy. I found this bird on Etsy and Angela from Cotton Bird Designs gave me permission to post a pic of it here. She does not have a blog yet but I think she should don't you? Go and look at all of her little birds. They are fabulous!
I'm working on a little painting that is typographic and I will finish it this weekend and post it. It is interesting and I like it.
I'm pretty sure it is going to be an interesting weekend. I will give you an update on that later.

5 comments:

Susan said...

You are right, her work is beautiful. What an interesting idea. Keep us posted on that weekend! Hugs.

Kimbo said...

Wow ! These birds are soooo cute ! I can only imagine the detailed work that goes into them. Wish I could afford to have one perched in my studio but the price tag is too rich for my gifts-to-me budget !
Enjoy your lettery weekend !
Cheers,
Kim

Lisa said...

I see what you mean. It is darling! Did you get my message this afternoon? Have a great weekend. luv ya Lisa

Amber said...

Isn't that bird just adorable. Yes, she should have a blog....she's very creative.

Sabii Wabii said...

These birds are really charming...and so is your art! Got it posted...Thank you again. I love it!