OK, I'm thinking it was the rapture or something.....where did everyone go? It must be extra busy because of spring but I have noticed an absence of some of my blog sistahs! So, I'm going to try and stimulate some activity by making special notes of some things I've noticed with my blog friends.
- First, let me say a big thanks to Paula for sending me these lovely ATC's for a small trade I did a couple of weeks ago. Aren't they wonderful? Thanks Paula!
- I am dying to know how the cruise went for Ms. Sacred Snatch! Was it a blast? Did you jump overboard? Where are you girl?
- I have a new friend who just started a blog "The Queens Drawers"and she has her own rubber stamp line! Yes, she designs rubberstamps!!!!! She bought my "Herding Cats" painting and it is on it's way! Thanks Jo! Go and check her out!
- I'm pretty sure Pocket Full of Pretty's is going to be relaxing a bit and possibly arting on Sunday because she has had her grandkids all week! Can't wait to see what she comes up with POST GRANDKIDS/SPRINGBREAK!
- Now, about me, I'm going to be painting the other half of the living room all weekend. I will be sore as heck again I'm sure but I can't wait to get it done and share it all with you girls. Now, get to blogging....cuz I miss hearing about you and seeing what you are creating! I have several things in the works....can't wait to show you. Meanwhile, don't forget to check out my blog entry below about my "Spool of Friendship". Hugs to everyone.