Sunday, September 16, 2007

More Journal Art



Just some doodle art I did in my moleskin journal on our long drive to see Cody in Irving. We had a happy and short trip. We took his sweet girlfriend, Nadia on the trip so they could see each other. Oh, young love.
I don't know what to do next in the art world but I was inspired lately in a couple of areas.

  • I noticed an article about transparencies in one of my art magazines. I want to try them in some type of collage.
  • There was a picture in our hotel room that really inspired me. It was a grid with about 4 rows across and 6 columns. Each area had an interesting type of paper/very textured with a small collage on it. It was just really interesting and I have to try something like that. I'm digging the grids lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-)

looks like the bluebird of happiness, dear lesley...

we are all looking forward to your next project!

grids rock. go, girl!

Stacey said...

Can't not like the bluebird--I used to call my sister Jamee Jaybird, so I'm kinda fond of them! xoxo