Monday, April 26, 2010

You Are Creative Sunshine!

I have started a new blog that is more about you and less about me!  I wanted to start a blog that would inspire you creatively!  I wanted to have a blog that would have inspiring interviews with other artists.  Art tutorials are a must along with lots and lots of creative jolts.  So, I opened the blog...."Creative Sunshine" last night.  I already have interviews lined up with some great artists and I have so much I want to share.  I truly hope that I will inspire you and motivate you.  So without further babble....I have to invite you to come and follow me on "Creative Sunshine".  It is new...just a baby.....so come back daily and watch it grow up.  I can't wait to share my latest interviews with some awesome artists and craftsmen.

I am going to have a giveaway tonight so please stop by and you get extra chances for sharing

I will still maintain this blog so don't leave me!  Remember this blog is all about me and what I am doing.  The "Creative Sunshine" is all about creativity and you.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Ohhh! How exciting! I'm off to visit now! What a fabulous idea!

Just call me Silly Sal said...

Me too. And thank you for visiting my blog. Love your blog wall paper!