Saturday, February 14, 2009

A VALENTINES GIFT FOR MY HUSBAND

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!
I finally made my husband his Emperor Penguin. He asked for one a while back when I made some other paperclay penguins. This penguin was also sculpted from paperclay. I also painted a wooden block and glittered it up to appear like snow or ice. Then, I put it in this little glass globe. He really liked it and he says he is going to take it to work and put it on his desk. Isn't he sweet? Anyway, have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Craig's penguin is too cute! i know he loved it. have a great day and a romantic valentine's day! love ya lisa

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Oh Les, it turned out so cute! Have fun tonight! Love ya, Renea

grrl+dog said...

That sounds like a cool man to ask for a penguin...

BlueJude said...

I LOVE IT!! Too cute...too funny! How talented are you! Happy Vday!

Kristen Hermanny said...

This is awesome!!! I love playing with clay. I think I have to get mine out and make something with it. I have been all kards and no klay lately!

xx

Jes said...

SO cute!
And I am soooo lucky to have my very own Funky Penguin, too!!!
{hugs}

PLO said...

Isn't he cute!?! I love him. Penguins remind me of my sister when she was little, and collected them...she still loves them. Happy belated Valentine's Day to you!