Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hugs and Kisses

I sold the Art with a Heart Piece today! Yay! Yes, I'm tooting my horn. I have not had an Etsy sale in a while. So, that made my day. I am working on some other similiar pieces. Here is one that I just listed. I used a Florescent pink with this one and it is so bright and fun. XOXO! That is something that my friend "M"signs all of her lettersl, cards, and notes with and I love it.
She inspires me. I'm also working on a piece much like these that is more on the side of Mother's Day. I am using hues of yellow and I will probably have it ready tomorrow. I know, I should be soldering my heart out. It makes me think of nursing school. My house was never cleaner than when I was in nursing school. I am a horrible procrastinator. If I had tons of homework, I found more excuses to not do it such as cleaning the oven or doing laundry. I hate deadlines and rigid instructions....I'm a rebel without a cause huh? Heehee


5 comments:

Debbie said...

I love your art and I would so buy it all if I had the money!

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Yippie, congrats! I love the new piece too! Can't wait to see one in person! Love ya, keep up the great artist creative work!!! Renea

Carolyn said...

ooo this is so happy and sweet and funky!
i read a couple of posts down about your drought in West Texas. You guys have been havin such mild weather and we are getting the cold (it's 10 degrees outside as I type) and snow snow snow!

I'll pray for some rain for you!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! that was fast...your new piece is so cute. Love it. see ya next week. lisa

Rhea Calvert said...

CONGRATS on your sell! I am so happy for you! Love the pieces of your heart! Love you, Rhea