Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Wish...


I was surfing blogs and I found this really fabulous blog....and I discovered "Jamie's Wishcasting Wednesdays".  Today is Wednesday! Wow, I actually arrived on time to something......Today's Wishcast is .....
What Do you Wish For Your Family? 
I will answer this challenge in a list format.
  1. Peace in their hearts
  2. Safety and Security
  3. A Passion for Life
  4. Someone to love
  5. Someone to love them
  6. Something to be passionate about-a hobby
  7. The knowledge that I, Lesley Chandler loved them more than they will ever know. 
What do you wish for your family?

6 comments:

Cindy Jones said...

I love your direct list of "Wishing for your family". It's beautiful and full of love!

Kim Mailhot said...

Beautiful wishes ! Don't you love it when a plan comes together ? That bigger plan really does want what is best for us, I think.

As Lesley wishes for herself(and her family), so do I also wish for her.
Love to you !

MagnificentDebra said...

Fabulous, Fabulous wishes!

MagnificentDebra said...

Leslie, wanted to check out your art journal page, who are you, but couldn't get there, got a message saying this page didn't exist. Maybe a bad link?

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As you wish for yourself, Lesley, the funky Art Queen, I so wish for you as well.

BunnyKissd said...

As you wish for your family, my dear, so do I wish for you.

Brightest blissings & bunny kisses,
~ Diana