Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Funky House Neighborhood

I finished another house this weekend. It is the one at the end that has a lime green top and striped body. I really enjoy making these little pillow/ornament/shelf thingys. What the heck do you do with them? Look at this shelf! Look how artsy and fun it is. That is one idea. I was thinking they would make great house warming presents and I even sent one to my sister a while back right after she bought a new home.

I'm working in Fabric right now. I have made a few new Fru Fru people and some houses. I am getting all kinds of ideas for my Fru Fru people, even my husband likes to help with their names and stories. I hope you had a good Tuesday. Good evening.

5 comments:

Jes said...

Hello! Hello!
How are ya? Your houses just get cuter and cuter. :)

Debbie and April said...

I'm lovin them houses:) Super fun!

Susan said...

Hey Leslie, these are adorable. I love them. I keep looking at my sewing machine thinking it's time for more pillow thingies. You are my motivation. These are so cute. Keep them coming!

jessielavon@yahoo.com said...

Just came by to say hello and see what you were doing,
watched my dandelion garden grow today and visited with the grand baby's and children.by the way doctors say I am well now!

Rhea Calvert said...

I love mine! It is hanging in the window above my desk.....Love it!! Love you!