Sunday, March 29, 2009

Fru Fru Town People

I made two more Fru Fru people today

and I just had to do a group shot of all

of them. They totally crack me up! I get so tickled when I am trying to think up each character. I even get my husband involved. It is hilarious. He has been very helpful on this matter.


But, those of you that know me really well, know that I am terrible with names. So, how in the world will I be able to keep up with the names of these Fru Fru dolls? So far, I have been able to do it. I totally imagine each character that I imagine up for each doll. However, I don't think I better do too many more. Like my husband said, I might hook the wrong people up with the wrong people. I might have affairs going on that I don't even realize if I don't pay close attention to my stories. Anyway, I'm having so much fun creating each doll and his/her persona. I have a tag on each doll with his/her story so I can keep them straight. These little Fru-Fru people have really made me laugh a lot. Can you believe I entertain myself so much? What a dork I am!

This is Vivian. She is the mother to Rebecca and Little James. She is the wife of James Schmidt, the General Store owner of Fru Fru town ......

8 comments:

grrl+dog said...

oh oh oh.. I wanna make fru fru's too...

Kim Mailhot said...

FruFru's rule ! They looks so fun all together for the town meeting !

Keep up the lovely stuff, Lesley !
Cheers !

ox ox

Kristen Hermanny said...

Too fun. I have to learn to sew. My mother made all our clothes growing up, but I can't sew a straight line, with or without a machine!!!

These are great!

Thelma-Art said...

I love your people. They're fantastic. WOW

Susan said...

I'm so glad you have fun with these little people. I really love your houses. Are you still making bags? Take care, Susan

anne esquibel said...

I think we should all make fru fru people!!

Debbie said...

I love them in a group. They look powerful!

david santos said...

Really great team! Very cool!

Happy Easter.