Stacey tagged me and here are my answers Ms. Stacey. But first, I must say that some thought has gone into my answers. Mind you, I have a 45 minute drive to and from work every day so I probably have a little too much time to think. Some thoughts about this tagging and revealing about one's self; First, you have to consider how much you want to reveal about yourself. What parts of your self are you willing to share? How much do really want others-(in the internet world) to know about you? What will they think of you? What if you are too boring or to risque or just plain weird? See....I have too much time to think. So, I decided, I would try to be as honest as possible. Those who love me...love me because of who I am. All of my flaws and imperfections. It's all part of the package. So, here I go...
What were you doing 10 years ago?
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was working for a company called Sempercare Hospital...it was a long term acute care facility and it was such a good company and I had such a great boss and CEO.. But, the company was bought out by another company whose name I will not mention because they don't even deserve to have their name mentioned....The transition was not smooth and I did not like what was going on so I found another job with a great little Mom and Pop Home Health company called HomeCare Plus as a marketer which is where I am today!
Five snacks you enjoy:
Five Songs You Know All The Lyrics To: Ok this is hard because i know or at least I think I know the lyrics to a lot of songs. I have always listened to music...the radio or stereo has been on all my life. Music is so important to me. There is a song to go with every memory.
- Hit me with your best shot: Pat Benatar
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T :Aretha Franklin
- Wide Open Spaces-Dixie Chicks
- My Wish-Rascal Flats-I used this song on a video for my son who recently graduated from highschool
- I love Rock and Roll-Joan Jett
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
- Take care of my all of my close family members needs first-I can think of so many things I would do for my kids, husband, mother, dad, sisters, grandma. all of them
- Give to a program that supports women entrepreneurs who would not have any other means of support. I would want to provide them with education, inspiration, and the financial assistance they needed to bring their dreams to reality.
- Take my husband to Ireland and other places we would like to travel to together
- I guess this falls under family but I would want to help my son and daughter be financially set for life. I would like to help my son start some kind of business as he is quite the entrepreneur. I would want to help my daughter set up some kind of program to help children with disabilities because she has a special place in her heart for these and abused children.
- Me and my husband would retire. I would go everywhere; to include other countries to study art techniques and styles and I would do art whenever and wherever I wanted. FUN!!!!!
Five bad habits:
- chew too much nicotine gum:but at least I don't smoke
- talk too much
- eat too much sweets and unhealthy foods-lately, I think I have to have ice cream every night.
- Cuss like a sailor sometimes.
- Procrastinate bills and paperwork and boring stuff like that.
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
- knee high lace up mocasins with a Def Leopard Concert T-shirt-
- a Bandana for a belt...Not because I have not tried lately! It's just that my waist is not that small anymore
- A perm!
- A Prom Dress-unless they have proms for old folks
- A whole piece bathing suit....I still have fantasies that I will get fit enough to wear a bikini someday....not ready to give that one up-Now if I would just stop eating those chocolate chip cookies...it might could happen..
Five favorite toys:
- My computer
- My Dremmel-it has been so handy in my art-it drills, has a wood burner, screws, unscrews, it can do anything!
- My Satellite Radio: I have become addicted to the Martha Stewart Station and the eighties station and so many others. I love my satellite (Sirius) radio!!!! It helps me cope with that long drive to and from work.
- My digital camera-It's a Kodak and I have it ready at all times
- My cell phone-it is my connection to the world when I don't have the internet.
OK, that is all of my answers. I hope you don't love me any less! HUGS!!!!! Lesley