My creative journaling class for the young ladies is Wednesday....that is tomorrow~ I got my plans ready yesterday evening and I have all the supplies ready.
I came up with this list I wanted to share.
7 Good Reasons to do a Creative Journal
- It is a healthy means for expressing ones self. Example: Anger can be diffused through journaling before acting out in a negative way.
- It is a place to express hopes and dreams
- It is a means for exploring ideas and brainstorms. Most of my art starts in my journal as an idea.
- You can learn so much about yourself...if you do it long enough..you begin to see patterns.
- Creative journaling is a great way to relax and is a wonderful stress reliever
- You can increase your creative thinking through journaling. Creative thinking can help you in your job, education, and personal life.
- You can have a record of wonderful moments in your life to warm your heart later when you might need a little heart warming.