I'm so loving the Precious Metal Clay! I'm learning so much. I'm still very much in the basic and intro level. I search the internet over for tutorials and instructions. I even joined a yahoo group on this topic. I have ordered some copper clay and that is my next adventure. Eventually, I want to make a group/line of jewelry that is mixed metals-more specifically, copper with silver. I have always loved copper with silver.
More things I want to learn this year.
- Setting stones in the PMC.
- How to make a ring with PMC.
- Using resin with PMC because I need some color!
- Making a bead-using cork clay-making hollow beads
- Do whatever it takes to get level I certification with PMC