Saturday, August 22, 2009

Handbag Binge

Help, I'm making purses and I can't stop! LOL....

Really, I am enjoying myself. This is my second art purse and I have already listed it for a friend of mine. She told me today she wanted one of my art purses.....so I reserved it on etsy for her but she may not get it. She might want a different color...more like the first one with orange/reds.

I have started another Fish-a-licious purse and I have another Art Purse cut out. So, as you can see, I'm on a purse making binge. My fingers are sore for the hand-stiching.

I had an idea for a triangle shaped purse.....still in the sketch stage... will keep you posted. Have a wonderful and creative weekend.

6 comments:

Poetic Artist said...

This one is great..Is it not fun to create!!!!

Giggles said...

Ooh I just went and spied on your other one too!! Excellent,your style is distinct and fun!! Great job!!

Hugs Giggles

Robin Maria Pedrero said...

This is a super bag!!!

Kim Mailhot said...

Your purses are fantastic, Lesley ! You can see the joy you have making them shining through !
Lovely work, your Majesty !

deb did it said...

you are having way too much fun......those are precious!

rxBambi said...

Great purses! I love them! You are so talented... it kinda makes me jealous...