Tuesday, September 05, 2006

More Cat and Bird art


Here is a picture I drew a while back and finally decided to color it this long weekend.
I colored everything in with my prisma pencils and used the water soluble oil pastels for the blue/night back ground. Then, if you look closely, you can see that I stamped a design on the entire piece-kind of a swirly thing with gold stamp and embossing. It's kinda whimsical don't you think? It kinda looks like the cat is suspended in the air. Perhaps I should have created some type of horizon?

2 comments:

BlueJude said...

He almost looks like he should be hanging from the tree. Of course than that would make your lovely birdies look rather sadistic! LOL

Funky Art Queen said...

Yes, now that I go back and look at it, it appears that the one bird is carrying the cat to the tree. Whatever...NO RULES! Love it!
Lesley