Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dumpster Diving Diva



Dumpster Diving Diva
Yes, I have to say, I probably looked something like this yesterday. I'm hoping that my bo-hiney did not look so much like this one though. OK, are you ready for this Lucy Ricardo story?
It was Monday and I was working. I parked in the hospital parking lot and was going to go in and market to all the social workers. I spotted a trash dumpster and decided I should take advantage of that and clean the trash out of my car. (When you work out of your car...you are constantly cleaning trash out). So, I gathered up all trash and proudly walked over to the dumpster that I was parked so close to. I'm always so proud of myself for making do on the run.
I proudly released my trash into the dumpster and before it hit the bottom I realized I also released my car keys! DANG IT! I could see them but for the life of me, I could not reach them.
First, I looked all around for witnesses (none) so I dipped in slightly with my arm reaching as far as it could.....no go. Not even close. I thought to my self "Self, surely there is something in that car that can help you reach those keys". All I could find was my lint brush. It did not help any. I found myself with legs dangling much like this pic and my tummy being squashed beyond anything I have ever felt. Still, not enough.....no keys. I tilted out of the trash can and noticed at least 3 cars that were pulling into the parking lot that surely had witnessed the crazy lady diving in the dumpster. I was desperate!
I noticed a nice looking young man talking to a nice looking young lady several feet away. Did I mention that he had really long arms?
I explained my situation and he kindly (and very easily I might add) grabbed my keys from the dumpster for me. He and his cute little girlfriend laughed with me. After it was all over, I thought to myself, I am Lucy Ricardo incarnate. Where the hell is Ethel?!

15 comments:

Sacred Yoli said...

Awwww, I am glad some hottie came to your rescue! I love that picture by the way! haha.

Carolyn said...

hahahaha! so funny!
i've been called Lucy, mostly by my husband.
sometimes I think you are my Texas Twin.

Giggles said...

Absolutely priceless story...haven't we all been there at one time or another. Thanks for the giggle!I'm sending this to a few friends who I know will relate!

Hugs Giggles

Silke said...

Oh, that made me laugh! A perfect start to my day... Glad you got your keys back!! ;) Silke

Kim Mailhot said...

Oh my ! This is a "The Universe is laughing at me !" story if I have ever heard one ! Glad they sent some cute angel to help you out too.

Wishing you an Ethel asap !
Here's to a dumpster free day ! ;-)

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Oh Lucy, reading this was a funny as when you were telling the story. You crack me up! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! love ya, Renea

tammy smith said...

okay -WHO are you?
I got to your blog from Lenae May's and the first picture I see is of your butt sticking out of a dumpster-I gotta love that...plus i love your artwork.
i was just in texas at roundtop-is that anywhere near you guys?

tammy smith said...

oh and i'm adding you to my blog list-hope that's okay!

Marie Reed said...

Wow! Your art is so groovy! Thank goodness for men with dangling long ape like arms!

Susan said...

Maybe it's a good thing Ethel wasn't there, she might have let you fall in. Seriously, this story is a riot. Reminds me of the time the vacuum at the car wash almost vacuumed my billowy skirt off at lunchtime and I couldn't retrieve the dang thing from the hose. Good thing we don't work together. Sheesh.

grrl+dog said...

doncha hate that? Done it myself, but at least you didnt break a nail..that pic has her with the best manicure..

Sabii Wabii said...

I think she moved to Fort Worth!
Too funny and I love the photo!~

rhea Calvert said...

MY GOD! That is hilarious! Wish I could have been a fly in your car so I could have seen the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is why I had three daughters, they keep me laughing all the time. LOve ya Kiddo, and you got to go find Ethel. You and Your sister will fight over the Lucy name tho remember when she was on interstate 20, dressed as Lucy, chasing dogs??? LOL

disa said...

視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋