Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cement and Precious Metal Clay

Finished Product!

This is one of the finished pieces of PMC with cement coloring.  I showed you the start of the project yesterday.  I was very pleased with the outcomes.  I love the texture of the concrete.  I just wish I could come up with something very original using this technique.  My brain is just not in HIGH CREATIVITY mode lately.  

Something exciting! I ordered a photopolymer kit today.  I'm so hoping to perfect the fingerprint technique using this technique.  The current process I'm using does not produce a print that is as defined as I would like.  Always striving for perfection! Will keep you posted on that.  Meanwhile, I have been busy with mother's day orders of the Brag charm necklaces and some fingerprint hearts.  

We just got back from a quick trip to see my son, daughter-in-law and our NEW GRANDBABY!  It was so nice to see them!  I have lots of pics and will be sharing soon.  xoxo
Happy Easter All! 

No comments: