Three Ingredient Berry Cobbler/Cake
Found this recipe on Pinterest today and just had to try it! It is basically what we used to call a "dump cake" but it sounds better to say "Berry Cobbler" to me. I was surprised at the simplicity of the recipe and the fact that there are only 3 ingredients!
1 Yellow Cake Mix (no pudding)
2 Packages of frozen berries
1 bottle 7-Up or Sprite
1. Spray pan with Pam or baking spray
2. Put in the frozen berries
3. Pour the yellow cake mix over the berries evenly
4. Pour the 7-Up over the entire cake evenly (it bubbles up-FUN!
5. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes or until it is done. Your call! LOL
6. We are going to serve it with Vanilla Ice Cream! YUMMO!